- Clean Rooms require a near particle free manufacturing environment where patterned air flow is favored over turbulent air flow. SMC supports clean rooms with actuators, solenoid valves, air preparation (FRLs) and fittings & tubing especially designed to minimize particle generation.
- High Purity products for process automation are made from fluoropolymers to make them extremely resistant to harsh chemicals and temperatures appropriate for the medical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, electronics, printing and painting industries.
- High Vacuum products are engineered to maintain high vacuum integrity and to be highly corrosion resistant to fluorine gas extensively used for etching and cleaning in the semiconductor industries.
- Hydraulic Actuators operate at pressures 3.5 MPa to 16 MPa (500 psi to 2320 psi) to achieve output forces above pneumatic actuators. SMC’s air-hydro unit will convert air pressure to hydraulic pressure for point-of-use applications.
- Process Gas valves and regulators manufactured by Advanced Pressure Technology (AP Tech) are used for gas delivery for the semiconductor industries.
- Secondary (Rechargeable) Battery manufacturing demand production components that are free of cooper and zinc materials as well as having a low temperature dew point as condensation will risk volatile reaction. SMC supports this with actuators, solenoid valves, pressure and flow sensors, vacuum. air preparation (FRLs) and fittings & tubing components.
SMC has designed a variety of products to be used in a clean room environment. Actuators, valves, airline equipment and speed controls have all the features needed to be a perfect fit in a clean room.
彩票大赢家In response to the latest demands in process control, SMC has incorporated leading edge product innovations and engineering excellence to develop a high purity product suite. These high purity solutions strive to continually advance the technology of minimizing contaminates. Achieving success as a quality leader by minimizing both particulate and chemical contamination to levels compatible with the most demanding requirements.
Vacuum chambers are generally used in the semiconductor manufacturing process. The peripheral equipment used to exhaust air from the supply atmospheric pressure to the vacuum chamber such as valves, pressure switches, cylinders and gate valves should meet conditions such as non-leakage, clean specifications and corrosion resistance. SMC's high vacuum products meet those demands.
SMC offers a variety
彩票大赢家The air-hydro unit consists of a converter and a valve unit that are compactly integrated. It converts air pressure to an equivalent hydraulic pressure, and this hydraulic pressure is used for operating an actuator, thus solving the problem that is associated with the compression characteristics of air.
彩票大赢家Hydraulic filters are designed for installation between the pump and reservoir tank. Their main function is to protect the pump from contaminants.
彩票大赢家AP Tech, also known as Advanced Pressure Technology, manufactures a wide assortment of gas delivery components. Founded in 1987, AP Tech has grown to be a global leader in pressure regulators and valves used for semiconductor wafer fabrication and other clean industries such as solar and flat panel displays. AP Tech also services many other industries delivering specialty and bulk gases for a wide variety of applications.
SMC has designed a variety of products to be used in secondary battery manufacturing applications. Actuators, valves and airline equipment are just a few on the types of products that have been designed using materials compatible with secondary battery applications as well as products to be used in a low dew point environment.