End Lock Cylinders
- End lock cylinders lock at the end of stroke when the air has been discharged.
- Typically available with lock on the rod side, head side or both.
- No separate piping is required for end lock type actuators.
- Locking cylinders lock at any desired stroke position.
- Can be used as an emergency stop or where intermediate stops are necessary.
- Locking position can be changed in accordance with the external stopper position and thickness of clamped work-piece
Speed Controllers w/Pilot Check Valve
5 Port Solenoid Valve w/Double Check
- Combining the double check block with a 3-position exhaust center solenoid valve will enable the cylinder to stop in the middle of maintain its position for long periods of time.
- The combination with a 2-position single/double solenoid valve will prevent the dropping at the cylinder stroke end when the SUP residual pressure is released.