Corporate Membership & Support
Each year the Children’s Museum attracts children and families from across the city, the country and the world to its singular exhibits and popular programs。 We serve 350,000 visitors each year at West 83rd Street and many more at outreach sites across the five boroughs。 Your support builds goodwill in the community and offers high-visibility at a beloved New York venue。
Become a Corporate Member today! Corporate Members receive generous benefits for their employees and provide vital support for the Museum’s programs in the community. Call 212-721-1223 ext 233 to speak to a corporate membership specialist.
Achieve your philanthropic, marketing, and community relations goals with a Corporate Sponsorship!
Looking for a family-friendly way to meet your marketing and community relations objectives? We will work with you to create a custom sponsorship program to help meet your business objectives. Contact Jennifer Arcure, 212-721-1223 ext 233 or email@example.com, to learn more.
Basic Membership (limited to corporations with 50 – 200 employees)
• Free admission for employees, their spouse/partner and up to four children from their household
• Invitations to special Members-only events e.g. exhibit openings
• 10% discount at the Museum Store
If your employer participates in our corporate membership program, you can upgrade your support to a Premium Family Membership and enjoy full benefits at a special discounted price. Full benefits include:
- Admission for 3 Adults and up to 6 Children per household
- Free admission for nannies and caregivers
- NEW! Invitations to more members-only events
- NEW! Priority Registration and 10% off Enrollment Classes
- NEW! Reserved seating at our most popular programs
- NEW! 5% off CMOM Birthday Parties
- Discounted admission to more than 200 children’s museums through the
*Please use your corporate e-mail when purchasing your membershipUpgrade »
Let us help you succeed in business! We know a lot about children, parents, education, and fun. If you are interested in reaching our diverse family audience, please consider a Children’s Museum sponsorship.
From in-house Museum signage to social media outreach and the Sunday Funday family benefit event, from sampling opportunities to press conferences, from market research to brand-building—our team is eager to work with your organization to design a sponsorship package that meets your goals.
Double your gift to the Children’s Museum by submitting a corporate matching gift form from your employer。 Some companies provide this benefit for both current employees and retirees。 Please check with your human resources representative。
If you are a corporation that supports the Museum through your matching gift program, please inform your employees.